Directions to the venue
CH2M HILL Alumni Conference Center
725 SW 26th St,Corvallis, OR 97331,USA
- From I-5
- Take Exit #228 to Corvallis. Head west 10 miles on Hwy 34. Make a left turn onto Hwy 34 bypass. Go right on 26th St., cross Western Blvd., and the CH2M HILL Alumni Center will be on your right.
- From Hwy 99 Southbound
- Highway 99W becomes 4th St. Make a right turn on Western Blvd. Take another right turn on 26th St. Travel one block and the CH2M HILL Alumni Center will be on your right.
- From Hwy 99 Northbound
- Go over the Marys River Bridge. Make a left turn on Western Blvd. Make a right turn on 26th St. Travel one block and the CH2M HILL Alumni Center will be on your right.
- From 9th Street Hotels
- Drive south on 9th Street, turn right on Harrison, then left on 14th Street. (Note: When 14th crosses Monroe Ave., it becomes 15th.) Turn right on Western Blvd., and right on 26th Street. Travel one block and the CH2M HILL Alumni Center will be on your right.
- Between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm, visitor parking is available in the parking lot across from LaSells Stewart Center and in the parking garage north of the Alumni Center. Visitor parking permits are available at kiosks in the parking areas.
- Evenings after 5 pm, and on weekends, Center patrons may park in visitor lots at no charge.
- For more information about parking, visit the Transit & Parking Services website.
- Vehicles without permits parked in permit spaces before 5 pm on weekdays will be ticketed. Bicycle parking is located at the Center’s north entrance.
Walking to venue
From Hilton Garden Inn
Walking from International Living Center