Directions: How to reach Corvallis, OR
Traveling by air to the nearest airport
- Portland International Airport (PDX) is the nearest international airport located (~95 miles/1.5 hours drive time) North of Corvallis. Served my major US and partner ailines, it is convenienetly connected with major airports in the US, Canada, EU and Asia. After you arrive in Portland airport, you have following options to reach Corvallis, OR.
- Shuttle Service: Hut Airport Shuttle service is available every 90 minutes from Portland International Airport (PDX) and will take you directly to the OSU campus. Reservations are required and can be made online at http://www.hutshuttle.com/ or by phone at (888) 257-0126. Adult rate one way is $49.00 and roundtrip is $87. The shuttle has free WiFi and 2 children under 12 travel free. While making the reservation please select 'Corvallis (Hilton Garden)' as your select drop off and pickup option.
- Rental Cars: Go here to find out what rental cars are available at the Portland International Airport.
- Eugene, OR (EUG) is the closest airport located (~35 miles/45 minutes drive) south of Corvallis. Served my major US and partner ailines, it is convenienetly connected to Portland (PDX), Seattle (SEA), San Francisco (SFO), Denver (DEN), Sal Lake City (SLC), Los Angeles (LAX), etc.
- Shuttle Service: EUG – Omni Shuttle offers shuttle service on-demand from the Eugene Regional Airport (EUG) to OSU and anywhere in Corvallis. Advanced shuttle booking is required. For more information visit www.omnishuttle.com or call (800) 741-5097.
- Rental Cars: Go here to find out what rental cars are available at the Eugene Airport.
Traveling by Train
- Amtrak's Coast Starlight train conveniently connects to nearest train station Albany, OR, which is ~20 miles North of Corvallis.
- There are taxis available from the train station to Corvallis.
- Rental Cars: If you book early from Enterprise rental cars, they may be able to pick you at the Train Station.
Maps & Driving Directions
The Alumni Center is centrally located and getting here is a breeze. For driving directions, scroll down or visit Google Maps.
Our street address is 725 SW 26th Street, Corvallis, 97331.
- From I-5
- Take Exit #228 to Corvallis. Head west 10 miles on Hwy 34. Make a left turn onto Hwy 34 bypass. Go right on 26th St., cross Western Blvd., and the CH2M HILL Alumni Center will be on your right.
- From Hwy 99 Southbound
- Highway 99W becomes 4th St. Make a right turn on Western Blvd. Take another right turn on 26th St. Travel one block and the CH2M HILL Alumni Center will be on your right.
- From Hwy 99 Northbound
- Go over the Marys River Bridge. Make a left turn on Western Blvd. Make a right turn on 26th St. Travel one block and the CH2M HILL Alumni Center will be on your right.
- From 9th Street Hotels
- Drive south on 9th Street, turn right on Harrison, then left on 14th Street. (Note: When 14th crosses Monroe Ave., it becomes 15th.) Turn right on Western Blvd., and right on 26th Street. Travel one block and the CH2M HILL Alumni Center will be on your right.
- Between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm, visitor parking is available in the parking lot across from LaSells Stewart Center and in the parking garage north of the Alumni Center. Visitor parking permits are available at kiosks in the parking areas.
- Evenings after 5 pm, and on weekends, Center patrons may park in visitor lots at no charge.
- For more information about parking, visit the Transit & Parking Services website.
- Vehicles without permits parked in permit spaces before 5 pm on weekdays will be ticketed. Bicycle parking is located at the Center’s north entrance.